But we decided to punch a bunch of holes in it.

Janek is gashing holes in the deck for the spare oar slot.

While Justin is blasting holes through the seat and hull for the seat self-bailers.

Maybe I should shoot it with the nail gun!

Or blast a hole through the boatman’s footwell.

Oh, and we also ran the bilge pump plumbing from the passenger footwells to the main pump sump. Here’s a wee bracket I made to hold the plumbing in place.

We then epoxied all the plumbing into it’s new cavities and finished the day off with a mess of paint, which I forgot to photograph. Next: Hinges, hatch lids and latches.